Property Management Financial & Budget Boot Camp
Designed to help you refresh and sharpen your math skills.
Washington Multi-Family Housing Association711 Powell Ave SW Suite 101
Renton, WA 98057
This half-day workshop is an opportunity for the learner to sharpen their basic business math skills. These skills are critical for being able to properly calculate and analyze the financial performance of your community and understand your budget.
During this session, you will:
- Refresh your knowledge of fundamental math functions: fractions, decimals, rounding, and percentages
- Solve for the unknown using basic algebra
- Understand averages versus weighted averages
- Learn the difference between annualization and extrapolation
- Understand how to calculate area, space
- Work with common property management calculations.
Who should attend:
- Property Managers
- Assistant Managers
- Maintenance Supervisors
- Anyone wanting to improve their business math skills
Chris Koegel, CAPS, NAAEI Faculty
Bring to Class:
THIS WORKSHIP QUALIFIES FOR 3 CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS
for those who hold a CAM, CAPS, NALP, CAS credential or AIME membership.
|8:30 AM - 9:00 AM||Check in and Coffee|
|9:00 AM - 9:15 AM||Introduction and Welcome|
|9:15 AM - 9:45 AM||Number Types|
|9:45 AM - 10:00 AM||Basic Algebra|
|10:00 AM - 10:20 AM||Comparing and Predicting|
|10:20 AM - 10:30 AM||Break|
|10:30 AM - 11:15 AM||Property Management Calculations|
|11:15 AM - 11:30 AM||Area, Space and Volume|
|11:30 AM - 12:00 PM||Practice|
|12:15 PM - 12:30 PM||Q&A and Wrap Up|