This half-day workshop has been designed to provide an opportunity for the learner to sharpen their basic business math skills. These skills are critical for being able to properly calculate and analyze the financial performance of your community and understand your budget.
During this session, you will:
- Refresh your knowledge of fundamental math functions: fractions, decimals, rounding, and percentages
- Solve for the unknown using basic algebra
- Understand averages versus weighted averages
- Learn the difference between annualization and extrapolation
- Understand how to calculate area, space and volume
- Work with common property management calculations.
Who should attend:
- Property Managers
- Assistant Managers
- Maintenance Supervisors
- Anyone wanting to improve their business math skills
THIS WORKSHIP QUALIFIES FOR 3 CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS
for those who hold a CAM, CAPS, NALP, CAS credential or AIME membership.
$79 | Members
$99 | Non-Members
Chris Koegel, CAPS
Executive Portfolio Manager - HNN & Associates
Bring to Class:
Calculator and pencil