The Supplier Success course is designed to offer an overview of the apartment industry and recommends ways that suppliers can maximize partnerships with apartment owners, apartment management companies and apartment association members. It has been written by successful apartment industry suppliers with years of professional experience.
SPACE IS LIMITED! REGISTER TODAY!
- Understand how economic conditions have impacted the apartment industry.
- Define various types of multi-family housing.
- Understand the impact of pricing and lease management on a property’s financial performance.
- Recognize measurements of a property’s success.
- Understand the inner structure of WMFHA.
- Identify financial decision-makers.
- Review property and company organizational charts
- Review timing, resources, and daily operations of a community.
- Recognize business resources to maximize selling opportunities.
- Learn methods for positioning products and services based on the goals of an apartment community.
- Build relationships and networking resources with other WMFHA members, staff and Board Members.
- This Course is prerequisite for the Certified Apartment Supplier (CAS) Course!
$89 - WMFHA Supplier Members Only
*Includes continental breakfast and lunch
- Genevieve Mentele, Regional Manager - Thrive; NAAEI Faculty
- Chris Hulford, Regional Vice President - Entrata; WMFHA Board if Directors
- Sloane Cerbana, Director of Career Development - WMFHA
Who Should Attend?
- New to the industry Suppliers
- New to WMFHA Suppliers
- Any Supplier wanting to learn how to increase the effectiveness of their WMFHA membership
- Suppliers interested in the Certified Apartment Supplier (CAS) program