Learn to maximize your association membership!
Our Supplier Success course offers an overview of the apartment industry and recommends ways that you can maximize partnerships with apartment owners, management companies, and other association members. It has been developed by successful industry suppliers with years of professional experience.
- Understand how economic conditions have impacted the apartment industry
- Define various types of multifamily housing
- Understand the impact of pricing and lease management on a property’s financial performance
- Recognize measurements of a property’s success
- Understand the inner structure of WMFHA
- Identify financial decision-makers
- Review property and company organizational charts
- Review timing, resources, and daily operations of a community
- Recognize business resources to maximize selling opportunities
- Learn methods for positioning products and services based on the goals of an apartment community
- Build relationships and networking resources with other WMFHA members, staff, and Board Members
- Prerequisite for the Certified Apartment Supplier (CAS) course!
Amy Curtis - Investment Manager, Indigo Real Estate Services and Board Secretary for WMFHA
Katie Phelan, CAS - Executive Vice President, 1UP Floors
Sloane Cerbana - Director of Career Development, WMFHA
$89 - WMFHA Supplier Members only
For More Information:
Who should attend?
- New to the industry suppliers
- New to WMFHA suppliers
- Any supplier wanting to learn how to increase the effectiveness of their WMFHA membership
- Suppliers interested in the Certified Apartment Supplier (CAS) program
SPACE IS LIMITED! REGISTER TODAY!
New this year!
NAAEI course material will be delivered via ebook. When registering, please use a unique email address (not firstname.lastname@example.org for example) where you will receive instructions and the ability to load your ebook. You will have the ability to print ONE copy of the book if you choose.