Back to Events
Learn to connect with the multi-family customer in a whole new way!
Wednesday, August 30, 2023
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM (PDT)
30 Seats Remaining
* Registration open until 7/16/23 at 12:00 AM (PDT)
Our Supplier Success course offers an overview of the apartment industry and recommends ways that you can maximize partnerships with apartment owners, management companies, and other association members. It has been developed by successful industry suppliers with years of professional experience.
- Understand how economic conditions have impacted the apartment industry
- Define various types of multifamily housing
- Understand the impact of pricing and lease management on a property’s financial performance
- Recognize measurements of a property’s success
- Understand the inner structure of WMFHA
- Identify financial decision-makers
- Review property and company organizational charts
- Review timing, resources, and daily operations of a community
- Recognize business resources to maximize selling opportunities
- Learn methods for positioning products and services based on the goals of an apartment community
- Build relationships and networking resources with other WMFHA members, staff, and Board Members
- Prerequisite for the Certified Apartment Supplier (CAS) course!
$99- WMFHA Supplier Members only
For More Information:
NAAEI Faculty Career Development Manager Washington Multi-Family Housing Association (425)656-9077x309
Who should attend?
- New to the industry suppliers
- New to WMFHA suppliers
- Any supplier wanting to learn how to increase the effectiveness of their WMFHA membership
- Suppliers interested in the Certified Apartment Supplier (CAS) program