Our Supplier Success course offers an overview of the apartment industry and recommends ways that you can maximize partnerships with apartment owners, management companies and other association members. It has been developed by successful industry suppliers with years of professional experience.
- Understand how economic conditions have impacted the apartment industry
- Define various types of multifamily housing
- Understand the impact of pricing and lease management on a property’s financial performance
- Recognize measurements of a property’s success
- Understand the inner structure of WMFHA
- Identify financial decision-makers
- Review property and company organizational charts
- Review timing, resources, and daily operations of a community
- Recognize business resources to maximize selling opportunities
- Learn methods for positioning products and services based on the goals of an apartment community
- Build relationships and networking resources with other WMFHA members, staff and Board Members
- Prerequisite for the Certified Apartment Supplier (CAS) course!
- Kris Buker, CAPS, NAAEI Faculty - Talent Development Manager, Security Properties Residential
- Christy Metz, NAAEI Faculty - National Business Consultant, Zillow Group Rentals
- Sloane Cerbana - Director of Career Development, WMFHA
$89 - WMFHA Supplier Members only
*Includes continental breakfast and lunch
For More Information:
Who Should Attend?
- New to the industry Suppliers
- New to WMFHA Suppliers
- Any Supplier wanting to learn how to increase the effectiveness of their WMFHA membership
- Suppliers interested in the Certified Apartment Supplier (CAS) program