The on-site manager is a vital link between apartment residents and community owners and investors. The objective of the CAM program is to enhance the skills of the apartment manager which results in better managed and more profitable rental properties, improved resident retention rates and increased employee productivity.
This traditional format spreads the classes out over several weeks, minimizing the offsite impact.
- Industry Essentials
- The Resident Experience
- Risk Management
- Legal Issues
- Property Maintenance for Managers
- Human Resource Management
- Live Proctored Exam
Mark Whitcomb, CAM, CAPS - Thrive Communities
Genevieve Mentele, CAPS Candidate - Thrive Communities
Aaron Hansen, CAM, CAPS - Pinnacle Properties
Kris Buker, CAPS - Security Properties
- Have at least 12 months experience in the apartment industry
- Successfully complete the nine courses
- Receive a passing grade of at least 70% on each of the two online comprehensive exams
- Complete all the requirements during the 12 month candidacy period
For More Information:
Regular (4/27 - 7/31): $1,450 Member | $1,650 Non-Member
Late (8/1 - 8/31): $1,600 Member | $1,800 Non-Member
Thanks to our class sponsors!