Back to Events
View ProfileView ProfileView ProfileView ProfileView Profile24 Other Registered AttendeesSloane Cerbana
Certified Pool Operator (CPO) - In Person
Certification course from the National Swimming Foundation
Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 8:00 AM (PDT) to Thursday, May 19, 2022 at 5:00 PM (PDT)
1 Seat Remaining
* Registration open until 5/11/22 at 12:00 AM (PDT)
*THIS SESSION IS SOLD OUT - PLEASE USE THE LINK ABOVE TO REGISTER FOR THE JUNE CPO CLASS*
Ensure your amenities do not become a dangerous liability!
This intensive course covers:
- How to reduce risks in and around the water
- Valuable information to prevent drowning, recreational water illness, suction entrapment, evisceration, diving accidents, electrocutions, chemical hazards, and slips and falls
- Summarized regulatory guidelines
- Disinfection, water balance, water problems, and troubleshooting
- Chemical testing and record keeping
- Chemical feed and control technology
- Energy conservation
Instructor: Michael Dilley, Synergy Enterprises
- Course materials are sent to you prior to class, so register early! This class is math intensive. You will be sent books ahead of class - it is important that you review them to prepare for class.
- Spanish materials available - indicate on your registration if needed.
- Upon completion of the course and a passing grade on the exam, participants are awarded a 5-year certification.
Gary Botkin Maintenance Supervisor Cushmanand Wakefield (as of 5/9)
Jeff Costello Maintenance Supervisor Epic Asset Management
Todd Grimes Sr. Maintenance Manager Holland Partner Group
Paul Smith Maintenance Supervisor Epic Asset Management
Charles Thompson Maintenance Supervisor Brookstone Apartments
For More Information:
Vice President of Operations Washington Multi-Family Housing Association (253)246-8385