Move for Hunger 4th Quarter Results
Date postedFebruary 5, 2019
Posted By: WMFHA Updates,
Did you know that more than 872,000 Washington residents are food insecure and at the same time, over 40% of all food produced in the United States ends up in the landfill?
Thank you for continuing to make a difference by supporting Move For Hunger at your communities!
Pillar Properties took the lead last quarter, donating a total of 374 pounds of food! Here are the most recent top contributors:
- The Meyden - Pillar Properties - 226 lbs.
- Chinook Park Apartments - Tarragon Property Services - 162 lbs.
- The Century - Pillar Properties - 98 lbs.
- Harbor Steps Apartments - Equity Residential - 61 lbs.
- Stadium Place Apartments - Pillar Properties - 50 lbs.
In 2018, you all donated a whopping 3,472 pounds of food equalling 2,893 meals for the needy!
Another way you can support Move For Hunger is by joining the local Move For Hunger team for the Rock'n'Roll Seattle Half Marathon race!