Virtual Certified Pool Operator (CPO)
Certification course from the National Swimming Foundation
Zoom links provided prior to class dates.
* Registration open until 4/16/22 at 12:00 AM (PDT)
This intensive virtual course covers:
- How to reduce risks in and around the water
- Valuable information to prevent drowning, recreational water illness, suction entrapment, evisceration, diving accidents, electrocutions, chemical hazards, and slips and falls
- Summarized regulatory guidelines
- Disinfection, water balance, water problems, and troubleshooting
- Chemical testing and record keeping
- Chemical feed and control technology
- Energy conservation
Instructor: Michael Dilley, Synergy Enterprises
Complete online primer course by April 26th!
Day 1 - Virtual CPO (8:00 am - 12:30 pm)
Day 2 - Virtual CPO and exam (8:00 am - 12:30 pm)
- Course materials are sent to you prior to class, so register early! This class is math intensive. You will be sent a “Pool Math” book. It is important that you use it to prepare for class.
- Spanish materials available - indicate on your registration if needed.
- You will need access to a computer with strong wifi, a camera and microphone. The use of a phone or tablet will not be an acceptable means of taking the class.
- Upon completion of the course and a passing grade on the exam, participants are awarded a 5-year certification..